Have you ever wondered what exactly is in the kitchen or in a chef’s armory that has the most power? Well, you don’t need to struggle thinking about that, it’s a knife! Even when you ask those ordinary home cooks, they are more likely to tell you that without the knife there are lots and lots of things that can go wrong when preparing a meal.
> You May Also Like:
- Compare Santoku Knife Vs Chef Knife
- Difference between Japanese Nakiri Vs Santoku Knife
- Difference between Japanese Kiritsuke vs Santoku Knife
If you own a sharp, easy to use and one of the best quality knives in your kitchen, the chopping, dicing and even mincing will go easily without need to struggle. On the other hand, if you are unfortunate to own a clumsy, dull blade and a poorly made knife, your cooking is more likely to take so much time, boring and even unsafe for you!
Why to Buy Best 5 Inch Santoku Knives
As you read this article, the Japanese Santoku knives have been taking the cooking industry into waves and everyone around the globe that owns a kitchen doesn’t want to see their kitchen lacking a Santoku knife. If you are left out, there are better things that this brand of knife provides that is not found in other knives.
Just to clarify on that, the powerful Santoku knives are popularly known for their better performance and also for the three virtues that come in handy when you buy and use the knife. They are not limited to slicing, dicing and also mincing.
Santoku knives are also known for handling nearly all the ingredients such as meat, vegetables and even fish. Once the cook has started a given cutting technique, a Santoku knife should aid in finishing the task within no minute.
In this article, we are going to review some of the best 5 inch Japanese Santoku knives that your kitchen should not be missing! With much said, let’s dig deep and find out!
The Best 5 inch Japanese Santoku Knives
All you need to keep in the back of your mind is that you can trust this independent review since these are gathered from reality and are purely expert advice. With that said, let’s begin!
The best 5 inch Japanese Santoku knives are:
- HENCKELS CLASSIC Hollow Edge
- Wusthof Gourmet
- Victorinox VIC-5.2523.17US2 Fibrox Pro
HENCKELS CLASSIC Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 5 inch, Black/Stainless Steel
This should be one of your choices when you choose to buy a 5 inch Santoku knife. Well, some of the things that you need to know about this specific knife are that:
- Made in Spain
- Dishwasher safe
- Fabricated from high quality German stainless steel
- It is professionally satin finished blade that boasts of a seamless transition from the blade up to the handle
- Ergonomic and traditional triple rivet handle that provides balance and comfort
- It has a fully forged construction that guarantees durability and also a seamless transition from the blade up to the handle
- Color: Black/Stainless steel
- Blade material: Carbon
- Brand: HENCKELS
- Blade edge: Asian Cutlery
- Item dimensions: 16 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches
This Santoku knife brand also boasts a 4.7 rating of 5 stars. Click the link to view this product in Amazon https://www.amazon.com/J-Henckels-31170-141-CLASSIC-Stainless/dp/B000BGPV8Y/
Wusthof Gourmet 5” Santoku, Hollow Edge
Again you can also have a look at this particular 5 inch Sanntoku knife if you are in need of the best 5 inches Santoku knives for your kitchen use. What are some of the benefits of buying this Santoku knife? They include:
- Razor sharp: With the presence of the high carbon Stainless Steel Blades, this type of Santoku knife is able to accurately cut as per the latest state of the art technology due to its impressive sharpness and also easy maintenance. Wusthof kitchen knives are best known for their hand wash only when cleaning them.
- Long lasting: With the WUSTHOF design you are not to worry about corrosion and even dulling since these knives are able to resist. You should also note that this particular brand comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Wushof Gourmet Series: 5 inches Santoku knife that comes with a synthetic polypropylene hence able to handle fading, discoloration, heat and even impact. These are accurately laser cut knives that provide their real value.
- Centuries of Tradition: This is a family owned company for a long time. This company was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years back. Products for this company that carries the Solingen name are known to be of a very high quality and must pass very strict quality standards
- Wusthof Santoku knife: This specific brand is uniquely designed with a thinner blade than that of the traditional chef’s knife, has a 10 cutting edge, and step by step curves upwards and at the very end providing a straighter edge.
- Blade material: Stainless steel
- Color: Black
- Brand: Wusthof
- Blade edge: Santoku knife
- Item dimensions: 15 x 3.5 x 0.5 inches
This Santoku knife brand also boasts of a 4.5 ratings of 5 stars. Click the link to view this product at https://www.amazon.com/Wusthof-Gourmet-Santoku-Hollow-Edge/dp/B00CEZL1OI/
Victorinox VIC-5.2523.17US2 Fibrox Pro Santoku 7” Granton Blade
This is the last 5 inches Santoku knife that you can choose to buy from the list. Just like any other Santoku knife you are going to enjoy all that other users do benefit from. Some of these include:
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to the best sanitary standards
- Has care instructions
- The choice of culinary professionals for decades
- Color: Multicolor
- Brand: Victorinox
- Item dimensions: 17.5 x 3.5 x 1.12 inches
- Item Weight: 0.45 pounds
When it comes to buying a Santoku knife, there is no need to think twice about it! Millions and millions have vouched for this knife and everyone wants to have them in their kitchens. What are you waiting for? Grab yours today from Amazon! Good luck!